Tim Smallwood is an experienced innovator who can bring new thinking to your project and work with your team to drive effective solutions. The process starts with getting a clear understanding of your needs: no two projects are the same and so no two solutions the same and from this information he will work with you to develop a brief and a clear plan for the project so that you achieve your objectives. You can then use this plan to direct your designers and suppliers.
SFC provides a range of advisory services based on 40 years experience in the development and operation of foodservice facilities, including:
- Feasibility Studies.
- Operating Systems development.
- Service Planning.
- Workflow and space planning.
- Asset and condition audits.
- Equipment selection and FF&E procurement.
- Ergonomics and OH&S review.
- Compliance and HACCP reviews.
- Design Brief development.
Advisory services are provided for a range of clients including:
- Government & Defence.
- Hospitals & healthcare.
- Education and Training.
- Sports Venues and Theatres.
- Staff Facilities & Cafeterias
- Fast Food and Food Courts.
- Production kitchens
- Corrections & Detention facilities.
For Architects and Interior Designers, I can provide experinced input to your design team to enable you to design and document the fitout rather than sub-contracting the work out or relying on suppliers and contractors to document the kitchen and/or bar fitout. In the process I will raise the skill set of your design team.